I-TRAC PORTABLE FLOORING
I-Trac is a state-of-the-art heavy-duty access system that features excellent turf protection and enables vehicle and equipment traffic over otherwise impassable or unsafe ground. I-Trac is a composite interlocking panel system that creates a contiguous surface capable of dealing with all road going vehicles and extreme static loadings.
I-Trac is a state-of-the-art single component heavy-duty access system that features excellent turf protection and enables vehicular traffic over inhospitable or unsafe ground. I-Trac is a composite interlocking panel system that creates a NON-JOINTED surface. This is important because there are no four-corner weak points in an assembled roadway or pad. There is also no pivoting joints that can cause rutting under vehicle traffic.
The I-Trac panel consists of two molded pieces that are welded together at the low-stress midpoint. It is not only molded around the outside – it is molded throughout. Hundreds of ribs within one panel are heat welded together. They melt together to make a solid panel with hundreds of pockets that are all individually welded together. Why does this matter? Because punctures happen. With I-Trac a simple puncture to the surface will allow water or debris into a 2″ x 3″ pocket.
All vulnerable parts including cams and joint pins are replaceable. Combine this with the amazing panel and you have an extremely low cost of operation.
I-Trac is capable of dealing with all road going vehicles and extreme static loadings. This extraordinary system is ideal for these applications:
- Drilling exploration and production
- Construction access
- Power and pipeline install and maintenance
- Helipad and aviation aprons
- Event construction and turf protection
- Most flexible and highly capable roadway systems on the market
- Extreme strength to weight ratio
- Each panel weighs only 38 pounds
- Quick and easy to install and strike without skill or equipment
- No equipment required for installation
- Flexible design allows for manual deployment or mechanical deployment in pre-assembled sections
Rola-Trac is a lightweight flooring system used extensively for events and military applications worldwide. The flexibility and variety of uses for Rola-Trac make it one of the most adaptable flooring systems available.
- Panel Size (in):
47.5 (L) x 36.3 (W) x 2.1 (H)
- Weight Per Panel(lbs): 38 or 4.4 lbs per square foot
- Area Per Panel (sq ft/pc): 8.6
- Shipping (sq ft)
Trailer 53′: 9,804 square feet
Trailer 48′: 9,150 square feet
Flatbed 48′: 9,804 square feet
- Static Compression Capacity
(lbs/sq ft): 86,400*
*Solid sub-surface. Capacity varies depending on sub-surface.